About Menzies Metal Products
Menzies Metal Products was formed in 1978. The company has grown to become a leading manufacturer for the roofing, building and plumbing industries. Working closely with building organizations, for the past 40 years Menzies has been designing effective and innovative products, improving and simplifying roofing products for ease of installation and economics. From Menzies state of the art fabrication shops in Surrey, BC, the Company supplies products in both Canada and the United States.
Menzies products are used by the building industry in applications ranging from Commercial to Residential high density and single-family dwellings as well as individual homeowners.
We are located at 19370 60th Ave, Surrey BC.
Company highlights and benefits
- Over 40 years of manufacturing world class roofing accessories
- Continuous improvement/lean culture
- Average tenure of employment is over 20 years
- Extended benefits package
- We are a learning organization that provides training and opportunity to grow within the company
- Growing company
- Safe working environment
1: Production Worker Job Posting
Menzies Metal Products is taking applications for Production Workers. We are a metal building product manufacturer celebrating 40 years of business. We are located at 19370 60th Ave, Surrey BC.
Job Description/Qualifications Overview
- Be able to work in a fast paced production environment
- Working with hand tools and machines
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- On the job training provided
- Opportunity for advancement
2: Production Manager & Scheduler
We are looking for a Production Manager & Scheduler to be part of our new expansion.
Your role is critical in supporting our overall goal of running a high-performing business unit from an operational, customer, and financial perspective.
You will be primarily responsible to execute the company’s contract manufacturing strategy through the cost-effective management of plastic mold injection services to meet production delivery requirements.
Your secondary responsibilities will include:
1) supporting and cross-training of supply chain functions
2) ensuring work orders are generated in such a way as to balance inventory levels and cost
3) supporting sales and customer service
4) finding ways to improve the efficiency and efficacy of systems related to the division.
1) Post Secondary education, preferably in Operations Management, Business, or equivalent
2) 3+ years of experience in a complex role.
We provide competitive wages and benefits, and a fulfilling work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC (preferred)
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- Skilled Labor: 5 years (preferred)
For more information about our company or the job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org