|2″ (1 3/4″ OD)||1.55lbs||300-3220|
|2″ DWV (2″ ID)||1.80lbs||300-3222|
|3″ (2 3/4″ OD)||1.80lbs||300-3223|
- For use over heated and non-heated areas.
- Flush spun copper deck drain for pedestrian traffic areas.
- Standard 4” flange.
- Available in 2” & 3” insert, 2″ & 3″ DWV, and 2” & 3″ no hub.
- NOTE: Drain should be used only in a visible maintenance area in conjunction with auxiliary overflow drains.
- 1¾” (300-3220) and 2” (300-3220 AND 300-3222) listed to meet Canadian and U.S. standards by QAI, meet CSA B79 and ASME A112.6.4.
- Also available in TPO Direct Weld™.
- Longer pipes available.
Aluminum Drain, Approved Drain, Bowl Drain, Clamp deck drain, Clamping Drain, Commercial Roof Drain, Copper Drain, CSA Approved drain, Custom deck drain, Custom Drain, Flat Drain, Flat Roof Drain, Flush drain, No Bowl Drain, Patio drain, Paver Drain, Strainer Drain, Sundeck Drain, TPO Drain, Vinyl deck drain, Walkable drain