SV50 Plastic Roof Vent specs
|50 sq in 1270mm||Black||1.53lbs .67kg||601-1640|
|50 sq in 1270mm||Dark Brown||1.53lbs .67kg||601-1645|
|50 sq in 1270mm||Light Brown||1.53lbs .67kg||601-1650|
|50 sq in 1270mm||Grey||1.53lbs .67kg||601-1655|
|50 sq in 1270mm||Wood Grey||1.53lbs .67kg||601-1660|
Menzies SV50 Plastic Roof Vent is easy to install and ideal for new construction or reroof. The SV50 Steep Roof Vent comes standard 50 sq. inch in size and in 5 different colors.
• Made from durable high-density polyethylene.
• Made in Canada.
• Colors: black, dark brown, light brown, wood grey and grey.
• 12 vents per carton, 20 lbs/carton. Carton 26.5″ x 13.5″ x 28″.
• Exhaust vent for mounting at upper portion of steep roof (minimum pitch 3.5:12). Not to be used as an intake vent.
• Listed by QAI to meet CSA CAN3-A93 and IAPMO PS 64 Standards.
Residential steep roof vent for new construction or reroof. Standard 50 sq. inch size. 5 different colors. Meets Canadian and U.S. standards